Directed by Lee Jang-soo (이장수)SBS | Airing dates : 2006/02/08~2006/03/16
One afternoon when there was a very heavy snowstorm, Hana, (18, 11th grade in high school) was sitting on the 2nd floor restaurant where one can see the airport runway from a distance.
It was the day that her mother was coming back with her new husband from Korea. Hana, who was waiting in the airport, saw a snowman that someone had made. It was a snowman that was in the midst of all the snow that fell around it… Hana went to the 1st floor and there was her mother with her new father. Hana greeted him, and then turned her gaze to the snowman outside. At that moment, her new father called someone over. The guy turned around to see her. Her mother introduced him to her as her new brother. Yoon-seo… The moment she saw his empty stare with snow all around his body, her heart began to beat fast. Her warm breath blew out of her mouth in a white mist.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
DVD (US - English Subtitled)
XDVD (TW - Ch Tr Sub)
DVD (Director's Cut, Limited Edition, En Sub)
DVD (MY - En, My, Ch Tr Sub)
Couple Necklace Set Small - White Gold
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
|Old message board
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week