Directed by Yoon Ryoo-hae (윤류해)
Screenplay by Park Hyeon-joo (박현주)SBS | Airing dates : 2013/04/13~2013/09/22
48 episodes - Sat, Sun 20:45
Despite modest roots, Yoon Bok Hee (Bae Jong-ok) excels as a financial lender and starts her own real estate business, eventually becoming a millionaire. The view is great at the top of her game, until Alzheimer's redefines her golden years. Bok Hee resolves to focus on her children, who all need major help in getting their acts together, especially eldest daughter Go Young Chae (Jeong Yoo-mi,), a gold-digging designer. Unexpected help arrives in the form of Jang Hoon-nam (Jeong Kyeo-woon), whose warmth, kindness and sense of responsibility stand to change Young Chae's life forever. Meanwhile, time is running out for Bok Hee - can she trust that her children will take care of themselves, her business - and her?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama