Directed by Kim Myeong-wook (김명욱)
Screenplay by Moon Eun-ah (문은아)KBS | Airing dates : 2008/05/05~2009/01/09
Jang Sae-byeok, a very cheerful and positive girl, tries to find a new meaning in life after she receives an eye cornea transplant from another girl of the same age. To express thanks to the doner's family, Sae-byeok visits the bereaved family of the dead girl, Na-yeong. But Na-yeong's parents who even have no idea that their daughter was killed by traffic accident are shocked to fall in a faint. But as time goes by, Sae-byeok becomes close with Na-yeong's family and the family, who become to be aware that Sae-byeok is an orphan, slowly accepts her as a daughter.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
DVD Ep.1-82 (TW - Ch Tr Subtitled)
DVD Ep.83-178 End (TW - Ch Tr Subtitled)
DVD Ep.1-40 Vol.1/4 (TW - Ch Tr Sub)
DVD Ep.41-82 Vol.2/4 (TW - Ch Tr Sub)
DVD Ep.83-130 Vol.3/4 (TW - Ch Tr Sub)
DVD Ep.131-178 Vol.4/4 (TW - Ch Tr Sub)
DVD (TW - Ch Tr Sub)
|40 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017