Directed by Jang Yong-woo (장용우)
Screenplay by Yumiko Inoue (井上由美子)103min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/11/12
"19-Nineteen" is a co-production between South Korea and Japan
This coming-of-age drama stars T.O.P. (Choi Seung-hyeon) and Seung Ri ― members of the popular K-pop band Bing Bang. Caught up in suspicions over the death of a 19-year-old girl, three teenagers decide to run away together, learning to trust one another while at the same time discovering the truth about the case. The trip turns into a soul-searching experience.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Special SBS Music Video T.O.P and Seung Ri
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017