Directed by Junji Hanado (花堂純次)112min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/10/30
Alternative title : "We Won't Forget You"
26 Years Diary is a coproduction between Korea and Japan
The movie portrays the 26 years life story of Lee Soo-hyeon, who gave his life to save an inebriated Japanese man from the tracks of the Japanese subway in 2001.
|112 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.