Directed by Lee Soong-hwan (이숭환)62min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/04/25
On the day she gets divorced, Seung-mi gets drunk with her partner and best friend So-hee. She coincidentally reunites with her first love Lee Chan who is sitting at the next table and the two drink away the night talking about the past without realizing what time it is. The two end up going to Seung-mi's home and making love but Lee Chan is torn between her and his fiance until they hit the wall of reality.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.