Directed by Kim Ki-duk (김기덕)
Screenplay by Kim Ki-duk (김기덕)100min | Release date in South Korea : Not released in theatres
"ARIRANG - Movie" is about Kim Ki-duk playing 3 roles in 1.
Through "ARIRANG - Movie" I climb over one hill in life.
Through "ARIRANG - Movie" I understand human beings, thank the nature, and accept my life as it is now.
We are nowÖin the terrestrial world lurking with desires,in the ghostly world lurking with sorrow
in the imaginary world lurking with dreams,with no beginning nor end,slowly going crazy.
What is affection that it still remains all around me decaying?
Itís still stuck to the crown of my head, testing my emotions.
Itís still hiding deep within my heart, testing my sense of compassion.
If I didnít give my heart, they would be bad people erased from memories but if I gave my heart, I couldnít let them go till the day that I die as despicable people.
Letís mercilessly kill each other in our hearts till we die.
Even today hold back as I get angry.
I laugh as I get jealous. I love as I despise.
And forgive as I quiver with the urge to kill.
Wait, I will kill Myself, who remembers you.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Kim Ki-duk Film (김기덕필름)|
|100 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.