Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Directed by Ahn Sun-kyoung (안선경)
Screenplay by Ahn Sun-kyoung (안선경)122min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/11/05
Sung-chan was adopted to an Australian family 30 years ago. After he met a Korean girlfriend, Mari, he came to Korea to find his biological mother, but all he can find is where he was found. Mari proposes to him and start a family together, but he goes on a journey alone, leaving her behind. Sung-chan tries to recollect fragments of memories while on the journey, but his confusion becomes deepened in a strange land and time. Spending a night at a motel, he sees a mother and her daughter. Like a strange dream, the night at the motel takes him into the memories of his past.
KOFIC Support Program
2008 KOFIC Production Support for Art Films
|122 min •HD •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.