Directed by Jo Kyoo-jang (조규장)
Screenplay by Jo Kyoo-jang (조규장)75min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/11/13
Getting out from the jail, JOO Young-Kwang come back to his hometown. In the meantime, his mother died and the family do not welcome his visit. With the money mother has bequeathed to him, he buys the real estate, gets married to a widow and starts a fish-peddling. But both the anxiety for the redevelopment and the doubt about the fidelity of his wife lead him to an extreme choice.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|75 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017