Directed by Kim Jae-soo (김재수)83min | Release date in South Korea : 2013/12/26
The girl inside grandpa's picture, and Gochang in South Kyeong-sang.
Ji-yoon is about to go studying abroad when she finds an old picture of a girl in her Alzheimer patient grandfather's album. She heads to Kyeong-nam Gochang to find her with him. She starts looking with the help of her cousin who is a producer at a broadcast station. PD Cha learns that the grandfather has a deep relationship with Gochang and decides to use Ji-yoon. The old man pretends that he was heard about the sins which he caused during the war and fit the pieces as needed for the documentary program that he was running. In the middle of their journey, Ji-yoon realizes that her grandfather's habit of saying, "Don't you want to go to the bathroom?", "Let's go home" was his way of trying to get innocent women and children into safe grounds before they got killed when he was a soldier. However, he had to murder them under orders and the guilt which he felt from it then remained in his memory as a trauma. Ji-yoon's heart tears apart everytime she sees him like this.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.