Directed by Park Su-min (박수민)
Screenplay by Park Su-min (박수민)96min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/03/17
PARK Duk-joon is an old man living by himself. Every night, he suffers from insomnia attacks brought on by disturbing flashes from his dark past. He tries in vain to pray and find solace in religion. His only friend is Mrs. LEE, a church elder who gives him weekly church bulletins. Mrs. LEE invites him to a testimonial at her church. Duk-joon is surprised to see the face of the speaker. He is LIM Gwang-han, Duk-joon’s former superior officer from his days as a police interrogator in the 80s. They meet for the first time in years, Gwang-han brings up Duk-joon’s painful past again.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|96 min •HD •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.