Directed by Lee Jae-han (이재한)
Screenplay by Lee Jae-han (이재한)117min | Release date in South Korea : 2004/11/05
A career woman Soo-jin who has everything and was born with a silver spoon in her mouth gets dumped by her already-married boyfriend. She tries to get over him and forget. One day she bumps into a poor carpenter, Cheol-soo whose only goal in life is to become an architect, and she becomes attracted to him. They finally fall in love and get happily married. Now that she thinks she found the right one, she has to face the undeniable fact that she has a disease which is erasing her memories…
Original Story : Pure Soul(based on Japanese Drama)
International Film Festivals
2005 Shanghai International Film Festival, Panorama Films
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Blu-ray (Normal Edition) (En Sub)
Blu-ray (Director's Cut) (First Press Limited Edition) (Korea Version) (En Sub)
DVD (HK) (En Sub)
DVD (En Sub)
DVD (En Sub)
On the set video
Music Video Gummy 'Forget Me Immediately'
|Sidus FHN (싸이더스FHN)|
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|117 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35) •Dolby SRD|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
|Old message board
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.