Directed by Jeong Ji-woo (정지우)
Screenplay by Jeong Ji-woo (정지우)129min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/04/25
Also known as "Eungyo"
Director Jeong Ji-woo, who directed "Close to You" and "Modern Boy" and also wrote "Moss", returns with a film based on a bestseller by Park Bum-sin. The film is a melodrama dealing with a triangle relationship involving poet Lee Jeok-yo (Park Hae-il) who’s in his 70’s, writer SEO Ji-woo (Kim Moo-yeol) in his 30’s, and a 17 year-old girl, Eun-kyo (Kim Go-eun-I). In fact, the original novel was a sensational hit, which was described as a ‘story that should be read at night’ by the readers. This film is expected to succeed the expectations of bestselling novels that were adapted to the big screen in 2011 such as "The Crucible" and "Punch". In addition, Park Hae-il, who had the leading role in 2011 with the No. 1 box office film, "Arrow, The Ultimate Weapon", will prove his star power with this film once again. Park had to spend 10 hours every day to apply make-up in order to transform into an elderly in his 70’s. For such transformation, one of the Korea’s best make-up artists, Song Jong-hui, joined the production team.
2DVD + OST (Normal Edition) (En Sub)
Blu-ray (First Press Limited Edition) (En Sub)
2DVDs + OST (First Press Limited Edition) (En Sub)
DVD 2-Disc (First Press Limited Edition) (En Sub)
Guests Sneak in
On the set video
|Official Facebook Page|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.