Directed by Kim Yoo-jin (김유진)
Screenplay by Lee Man-hee (이만희)109min | Release date in South Korea : 1998/11/14
When she met him at the first time, he was a wounded person. However, she saw him through his clear eyes hidden in the bandage. She, Chae Hi-Ju, is doctor and he, Kong Sang-Du, is boss of a bandit. The pair seemed not to love each other in terms of their position, but they were closed to each other giving up their own world. However, he was not a common man. He suggested her not to meet again, because he was worried about that she could be disclosed by the rival bandit. When her father was dead, her colleague doctor, Lee Se-Yeon, suggested her to go to the USA with him. However, she could not help meeting Kong Sang-Du again. Unfortunately, another tragedy was waiting for them. Kong Sang-Du killed a man in the fighting against the rival bandit losing his mind due to the death of his right-hand man. He hid himself and she was just waiting for him. One day, he came back to her in order to keep his promise for her.....
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|109 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.