Directed by Kwon Yeong-rak (권영락)
Screenplay by Park Se-yeol (박세열)85min | Release date in South Korea : 2013/06/20
Psychiatrist Ji-hoon (Lee Jong-soo) doesn't believe in love.
One day his friend's girlfriend Hyeon-jin (Koo Ji-sung) comes to him with phantasm.
Ji-hoon attempts at hypnotism with her but runs into something inside her and learns about her terrible past.
Hyeon-jin is getting more and more free of the past as he treats her but Ji-hoon falls for her even more.
In the end, he hypnotizes her to come and see him every Sunday at 3PM no matter what and she does so as if hypnotized...
Adult Rated Trailer
Opening Celebration Video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week