Directed by Lee Jeong-hyang (이정향)
Screenplay by Lee Jeong-hyang (이정향)119min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/10/27
Prevously known as "Today", "Nobody Somebody" and "La Quotidienne"
A female producer loses her fiancé in a hit and run accident and stands in the line of conflict. After 8 films, this movie is directed by Lee Jeong-hyang who also directed “The Way Home” with Nam Ji-hyeon and Song Hye-kyo in the lead, after incredible competition, as the producer.
Da-hae who lost her fiancé by a hit and run accident, forgave the criminal who was 15 year old boy as her principle base on catholic belief and signs a petition for him. One year after, Da-hae is making a documentary to abolish death penalty requested by Catholic Church. The time goes on, she starts to look back her pain having an interview to victims who live with the forgiveness.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Poster Making Of
On the set video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama