Directed by Lee Jeong-hyang (이정향)
Screenplay by Lee Jeong-hyang (이정향)119min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/10/27
Prevously known as "Today", "Nobody Somebody" and "La Quotidienne"
A female producer loses her fiancé in a hit and run accident and stands in the line of conflict. After 8 films, this movie is directed by Lee Jeong-hyang who also directed “The Way Home” with Nam Ji-hyeon and Song Hye-kyo in the lead, after incredible competition, as the producer.
Da-hae who lost her fiancé by a hit and run accident, forgave the criminal who was 15 year old boy as her principle base on catholic belief and signs a petition for him. One year after, Da-hae is making a documentary to abolish death penalty requested by Catholic Church. The time goes on, she starts to look back her pain having an interview to victims who live with the forgiveness.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
On the set video
Poster Making Of
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.