Directed by Lee Jae-yong (이재용)104min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/12/10
Director E J-yong mixes reality and fiction by bringing together top actresses to play themselves onscreen. It's Christmas Eve, and six actresses ranging from their 20s to 60s, including Choi Ji-woo and Kim Ok-vin, come together for a photo shoot for Vogue magazine. Trouble ensues as the women, each used to basking alone in the spotlight, must get along with one another, from choosing dresses to addressing personal issues such as divorce.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Exploring Being an Actress
|104 min •HD •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***