Directed by Lee Yoon-ki (이윤기)
Screenplay by Lee Yoon-ki (이윤기)98min | Release date in South Korea : 2006/11/30
Bo-kyung, a girl in her twenties living in Seoul happens to meet Ki-yong, who has just arrived from the countryside. He asks her a favor – to come down to the countryside to meet an old man who misses his runaway daughter. Despite her hesitation, she gets in Ki- yong`s car. She feels strange when she encounters the old man and others in the countryside, but soon becomes interested in their lives.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|98 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
- Music video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week