Directed by Jeong Gi-hoon (정기훈)
Screenplay by Jeong Gi-hoon (정기훈)111min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/09/09
Alternative title : "Goodbye Mom"
Park Aeja (Choi Kang-hee) was known as the “Tolstoy of Busan” when she was in high school. Dreaming of a career as a professional novelist, she moves to Seoul after graduation. Years later, Aeja is a 29-year-old woman with huge debts and a boyfriend who is cheating on her.
But Aeja remains confident and proud of herself. That is, except in front of her mother, Young-hee (Kim Yeong-ae), who disapproves of her daughter’s wild and free-spirited life. On her brother’s wedding day, Aeja plans revenge on her mother by staging a surprise event that nearly ruins the happy ceremony. Aeja is pleased with the results, but later that day she gets a phone call from the hospital saying her mother has collapsed.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Poster Making Of
Master of Tough Choi Yeong-hee's Life
3 Types of Sudden Wrath
|111 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama