Directed by Moon Hyeon-seong (문현성)127min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/05/03
Previously known as "Korea"
A unified team representing the two Koreas competed at the 1991 Chiba International Table Tennis Championships. It was the first such sport team since the division of the Korean peninsula. The unified team won the group competition event, beating the front runner, China. HA Ji-won plays the South Korean table tennis player, HYEON Jeong-hwa and her North Korean counterpart, LEE Bun-hee, is played by BAE Doona. The real-life HYEON Jeong-hwa makes a special appearance as their coach. HA Ji-won, with "Duelist" and "Miracle on 1st Street" under her belt, is a rare breed of actress who can tackle action scenes with finesse. Despite the dismal box office failure of "Sector 7" last summer, HA is still one of the few Korean actresses who can single-handedly provide high box office results. Even though there is a fair amount of attention on the recent development in North Korea, we will have to wait and see whether it will have an impact on the film.
Watch NowAs One Full Movie on DramaFever
Behind the Scenes
To Li Bon-hee Video Letter
Ha Ji-won at Los Angeles Premiere
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.