From eccentric to darling of Venice 2012/09/09, Source,
Director Kim Ki-duk, second from left, and actress Jo Min-soo, third from left, pose after winning the Golden Lion for Best Film for his film "Pieta"at the awarding ceremony of the 69th Venice Film Festival in Venice, Italy, Saturday. / Xinhua-Yonhap
By Rachel Lee While the world more readily acknowledged and embraced Kim Ki-duk as an auteur director, he has been received in a mixed fashion in Korea. But with his 18th feature film "Pieta" having grabbed the Golden Lion Prize at the 69th Venice Film Festival, the 51-year-old Kim has reaffirmed his art to the world and the Korean public as a first-rate director who has won the top prize at three international film festivals of Venice, Cannes and Berlin,...More
uper film j'ai vraiment adoré, histoire plutôt bizarre mais qui prend directement au tripes, on se prend d'amitié pour les persos avec les drôles de personnalité et surtout pour l'ordure de l'histoire han-gi. je le recommande même si certain passages peuvent choquer par la vision cru de kim ki-duk.
melpoupart Belgium My page My posts Last time on HanCinema
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.