Directed by Sin Dong-il (신동일)107min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/06/25
Min-suh, a 17-year old rebellious high school Korean girl, lives in a small apartment with her mother and her mother’s penniless lover. She hates mother’s lover and doesn’t understand both of them. Karim, a 29-year old Muslim migrant worker from Bangladesh has to leave Korea in a month. Before departing, he is desperately searching for his ex-boss to get his unpaid salary. One day, as Min-suh’s summer vacation begins, he encounters Min-suh in a bus, and together they set out on an emotional journey.
Bandhobi is Bengali, meaning of ‘Friend’ in English.PRODUCTION
KOFIC Support Program
2008 KOFIC Support Support for Independent Films
International Film Festival
2009 Jeonju International Film Festival, Korean Cinema Competition
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
VIP Premiere Interviews
10th Jeonju Film Festival
Poster Making Of
Baek Jin-hee's Character
On the set video
|107 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.