Directed by Lee Joon-ik (이준익)117min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/01/27
Previously known as "Pyongyang Castle" on HanCinema
This story unfolds 8 years after ‘Battle of Hwangsanbeol’, which destroyed Baekjae, when Silla-Tang Dynasty union attacks Goguryeo. This is the follow-up of director Lee Joon-ik’s ‘Hwangsanbul’, which drew 3 million audiences by his own humorous movie making style.
A.D. 7C, a rising kingdom in Korean peninsula, Silla, attacks the biggest kingdom Goguryeo in alliance with Tang. Goguryeo has been the most powerful kingdom so far even threatening Tang Dynasty in China. Natural-born-strategist KIM from Silla notices Tang’s ambition about conquering Silla after beating Goguryeo. While cooperating with Tang, KIM secretly conspires to join forces with Goguryeo to keep Tang off Korean Peninsula. Throughout fierce battles, they never lose their wits and humor.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
DVD MY (En Sub)
DVD Single Disc (En Sub)
Blu-ray (First Press Edition) (En Sub)
DVD 2-Disc - First Press Limited Edition (En Sub)
Happy New Year
Poster Making Of
Puffed Rice Event
On the set video
Do You Have to Tell Her Boyfriend a Secret Army Safely Discharged
|117 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35) •Dolby SRD|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.