Directed by Jo Nam-ho (조남호)
Screenplay by Hwang Seong-goo (황성구)93min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/06/12
Alternative title : "Black Heart"
Nam-hee struggles to make a living selling fruit as she lives with her mom who thinks she is still a young girl (ill with Alzheimerís) and her senseless daughter who only dreams of becoming an anchorwoman. One day, Joon, a mysterious guy appears before three eccentric women. Having more time together, Nam-hee who got tired of living feels at peace and her heart flutters for the first time through Joon. When Na-rae senses it, she is confused and gets jealous of motherís love, but finally realizes that mom is also a woman. Thanks to Joon, a love messenger, they become slowly aware of true meaning of family...
|93 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week