Directed by Park Jeong-woo (박정우)
Screenplay by Park Jeong-woo (박정우)118min | Release date in South Korea : 2007/03/14
Office worker PARK Man-su, who has recognized no other authority than fidelity and diligence throughout his life, is confronted by a dead-end situation when he is informed by his wife that their relationship is over, and he gets sacked at the same time. An indignant Man-su goes over the edge. He begins to crack and starts to fight back against the everyday ‘laws and regulations’ he encounters on his journey home. However, he is placed under arrest before long for the misdemeanor of urinating on the street by MA Dong-cheul, a demoted police officer. Meanwhile, the good-for-nothing YANG Cheul-gone, who wants to be sent to jail due to financial reasons, makes a disturbance in the police station. Cheul-gone incites Man-su to escape from the police cell and they run away with a rifle captured from Officer Ma. Now the situation is completely different. It spins out of control. They become vigilantes as they gradually begin to accumulate weaponry and start to force representatives of 'injustice’ out of their way. The raging police officer Ma denounces them as dangerous antisocials and follows them in hot pursuit.
|118 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.