Directed by Chris Nahon (크리스 나혼)
Screenplay by Chris Chow (周隼)86min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/06/11
Blood: The Last Vampire is not a Korean movie, it's a movie coproduced by Hong Kong, France and Japan.
Based on a popular Japanese animation of same title and jointly produced by Hong Kong and France. Saya (Jeon Ji-hyeon), looks like a 16-year-old girl but is 400-year-old half-vampire, half-human assassin who has been given the mission by her boss Onigen, a demon, to kill vampires. Over time, however, she never forgets that Onigen killed her father. One day, Saya goes to a high school on a U.S. army base to accomplish another mission. But there, she decides that it's the last chance to avenge her father and sets out with her friend Alice to kill Onigen.
Making Of Martial Arts with Corey Yuen
Original Work Compared
Making Of, Special Action
|Official US Website|
|Official UK Website|
|Blood: The Last Vampire First 5 Mins EXCLUSIVE|
|Sidus FHN (싸이더스FHN)|
|86 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.