The 11th Gay and Lesbian Film Festival Opens in Seoul 2009/06/05, Source, After the initial festival was closed down by police in 1997, the Seoul Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender Film Festival (SELFF) celebrated more than 10 years of existence opening on Wednesday the 3rd of June. However, the festival which was then deemed as 'objectionable' by authorities has still,...More
According to the Pusan International Film Festival, Jeon Soo-il's ',...More
Generation Blue Films holds 10th anniversary festival 2008/11/27, Source, Generation Blue Films, a small production house founded in 1998 with the goal of producing films in a manner different from the mainstream commercial system, celebrates its 10th anniversary this year with a special film festival.
Over the years, the company has helped to introduce many important,...More
The 13th Pusan (Busan) International Film Festival (PIFF) ― South Korea's most reputable and Asia's largest cinema event ― will take place in the southern port city Oct. 2-10. "The Gift to Stalin" from Kazakhstan opens the festival while,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.