Directed by Yoon Tae-yong (윤태용)114min | Release date in South Korea : 2005/11/11
Ne-mo, a thirteen year-old boy lives with his single mother. A few days after his mother dies in a train crash, Ne-mo meets Boo-ja, a woman in her 30's. He soon decides to love her and marry her because .. she's a single mother just like his mother was. From then on, Ne-mo constantly sends her anonymous letters. Shortly after Ne-mo reveals himself to be the writer of the letters, he dies in an accident. Left in shock and perplexity, Boo-ja spends her day-to-day life in self-abusive drinking. But sometime later, realizes Ne-mo's love for her has survived and still reaches her. A fantastic love story between a 13 -year-old mind and a woman in her 30's.
Watch NowA Boy Who Went to Heaven Full Movie on DramaFever
|Sidus FHN (싸이더스FHN)|
|114 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
- On the set video
- Music video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.