Directed by Kim Ki-duk (김기덕)
Screenplay by Kim Ki-duk (김기덕)84min | Release date in South Korea : 2007/04/26
After finding her husbandís infidelity, YEON absent-mindedly heads for the prison where condemned criminal JIN is confined. Although she doesnít know him, repeated news of his suicide attempts on TV had subconsciously grown in her mind. Their first meeting is as awkward as it can get. YEON treats JIN like an old friend whereas JIN doesnít open up so easily. To JINís surprise, YEON comes back for the interview again and again, with the decorated interview room like sping, summer and fall. YEON sings him seasonal tunes in dresses of that season. JIN gradually accepts YEONís efforts and opens up to her. One day, her husband witnesses the intimacy between YEON and JIN and tries to separate them. They canít see each other again while the limited time for JIN is ticking away. But the two are already attached to each other more than her husband assumed -- more than life and death.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Kim Ki-duk Film (김기덕필름)|
|84 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
- On the set video
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.