Directed by Park Geon-yong (박건용)120min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/07/01
Alternative title : "Lifting King Kong"
Retired weightlifter Lee Ji-bong (Lee Beom-soo) reluctantly accepts a coaching position at a provincial girls' middle school. Ji-bong eventually accepts the group of enthusiastic yet clueless teenage girls to pass on the painful skills of the unpopular sport. Inspired by a true story, the film shows how the ill-equipped team members champion the national sports festival and also transform one another's lives. All ages admitted.
Lee Beom-soo Weight Lifting Training
Jeon Byeong-kwan, Lee Dae-yeong Featuring
Weight Lifting Young Girls
|120 min •35mm •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week