Directed by Kim Dae-seung (김대승)101min | Release date in South Korea : 2001/02/03
In-woo and Tae-hee are two college freshmen who did not believe in love at first sight, but later find themselves wrapped in a deep relationship that seemed like it would last forever. One day they vow to make their love eternal by sealing it with a bungee jump. But their promise is left unfulfilled when Tae-hee suddenly disappears out of In-woo's life for what seems like eternity. Seventeen years later, In-woo is still unable to get Tae-hee out of his mind even though he is married and has a loving family. While teaching his students, In-woo is reminded of the time he spent with Tae-hee when one of the students asks about his first experience with love. In-woo thinks nothing of it until the student starts exhibiting habits and using phrases that were idiosyncratic of Tae-hee. Clinging onto his hope that he will meet her again, a strange mystery unfolds as In-woo tries to discover who this student really is.
International Film Festivals
2002 Philadelphia International Film Festival,
2001 Filmfest Hamburg , , Golden Tesafilm Ree I Audience Award
Slideshow Music Video
Trailer and Music Video Kim Yeon-woo "Oh, What a Beautiful Woman"
|101 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
|Old message board
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.