[HanCinema's Film News] New Korean Films Inbound... 2013/11/02, K-Films Coming Soon:
★★★★★ "Red Family": A coming-of-culture drama about a family of North Korean spies misfiring undercover (11/06)
★★★★★ "Commitment": The son of an ex-North Korean spy is torn between higher powers as he fights for those he loves.(11/06)
★★★★ "I Love You, Jin-yeong!": A struggling writer gets romantically involved with a director who offers to make her dreams come true. (11/07)
★★★★★ "The Weight": A tragic telling of the life of a hunchbacked mortician and his transgendered stepsister.(11/07)
★★★★ "Passion Flower": A dying man hires a caregiver to help him, but soon their relationship flourishes beyond their expectations. (11/07)
★★★★ "Steel Cold Winter": A small-town outcast and big-city newbie find each other and form a fatalistic bound out in the country. (11/07),...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.