Directed by Kwon Joong-mok (권중목)
Screenplay by Kwon Joong-mok (권중목)108min | Release date in South Korea : 2015/12/14
The movie starts off with a regular family in Seoul: mother Min-chae, a theater actress who resumes with her old job, daughter Da-sol, a university student and father Soo-nam.
Da-sol starts obsessing with Seung-gi, a guy at her school. Min-chae tries to balance theater and housework at the same time but father's unfortunate event at the start of spring brings shock to this happy family. What do we dream of and what do we suffer from? What is it that Min-chae, Da-sol and Soo-nam are doing in vain? This healing cinematic proposes a great philisophical argument to our small daily lives. All this is looked through an ordinary family and explains love, hate, jealousy and desire.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.