Directed by Kim Jong-kwan (김종관)2017/__/__
"Be happy if you want to be happy and be sad if you want to be sad. These movies let me know I have feelings."
Hee-soo (Lee Joo-yeong-III) and Myeong-ah (Ji Woo) run into each other in a dark neighborhood. While walking the streets, Hyeon-cheol (Seol Chang-hee) meets Myeong-soon (Kim Sae-byeok), a director he likes. Old lovers Soo-yeon (Lee Joo-yeong-II) and Choi (Jung Jun-won) are walking on endlessly winding roads. All of them have different stories and they are looking for something special when they see the sign "Chae's Movie Theater".
Then they meet a master (Eom Tae-goo) who has a mysterious feeling about him. Will they be recommended a 'special movie'?
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017