Directed by Son Kwang-Ju (손광주)
Screenplay by Son Kwang-Ju (손광주)100min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/11/17
A once-emerging writer, Soo-Yeon is now making a living by working as an assistant scriptwriter for a great box-office hit maker, Moh. Despite repeating cheesy stories full of stereotypical characters, Moh wants to constantly believe his film to have something new and to be based on the reality. That makes Moh as well as Soo-Yeon feel exhausted. Soo-Yeon carefully dreams to emancipate characters from story, but she realizes that her dream is only treated as a ‘feminine’ vanity in reality.
Clever and moving play with double mirrors. A melancholy female scriptwriter is working with a narcissistic director on a new script. A personal ode to ambition and perseverance in the creative process, but also an ironic deconstruction of the vain laziness with which scripts are often made. - IFFRotterdam
AWARDS & SCREENINGS
2011 Jeonju International Film Festival (KR)
2011 Festival International Films de Femmes de Créteil (FR)
2011 International Film Festival Rotterdam (NL)
2009 KOFIC Independent Film Production Support
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Trailer English Subtitled
|100 min •HD •Cinemascope (2.35)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama