Directed by Sin Jeong-won (신정원)121min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/07/15
One day in a small and peaceful village Sameri, boasting no criminal cases for 10 years, a terrible accident happens. Some parts of dead body ripped off cruelly are discovered by ecologists who stayed in the mountain for studying wild animals. A policeman KIM Kang-su just transfers to Sameri from Seoul and takes this case. The victim turns out a grand-daughter of CHUN Il-man, who was once a legendary hunter. He is convinced that it happened not by human but man-eating boar, Chaw. People of Sameri with full of fear invites one of the most famous hunters BAEK to catch the Chaw. Hunter BAEK grabs it and looks like proving himself a best hunter. But the one which makes people scared is still in the mountain. The five of people that a greedy hunter BAEK, a former hunter CHUN reloading his hunting gun for grand daughter, a detective SIM in charge of this case, an ecologist Soo-ryun who takes any risks for studying mutant species animals and KIM Kang-soo whose mother has been missing head to the deep dark mountains.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
CSI Team in Sammae-ri
|121 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.