Directed by Kim Joong-hyeon (김중현)
Screenplay by Kim Joong-hyeon (김중현)110min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/03/08
it's been a year since Hee-su vanished along with every penny of the family's money. Youn-ho, who works at a reconstruction company, ignores his mother's existence and yearns for a new life with his loving fiance Se-kyung. Single mother Seo-hee shows up asking Youn-ho for the money his mother borrowed despite once thinking of Hee-su as a mother figure. His mother's debtors' claims for payment become more and more aggressive, but Youn-ho lacks the means, or the will, to compensate for their losses. The persistent Seo-hee, however, proposes a deal: she'll drop any charges if Youn-ho agrees to meet his mother with her. Come meeting day, Seo-hee doesn't have any success, but Youn-ho witnesses Hee-su's frantic flight. Upon their return to Seoul, Seo-hee hears that Hee -su has turned herself in to police. Seo-hee visits Hee-su in jail and receives the devastating news that she will never get her money back. Meanwhile, things get worse for Youn-ho: he resorts to shady business practices in order to get an apartment and Se-kyung ends their relationship. Eventually, Hee-su comes home, not with her family but with Seo-hee, while Youn-ho hits rock bottom when he is physically attacked by a boy he had swindled.
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.