Directed by Jeong Byeong-gil (정병길)
Screenplay by Jeong Byeong-gil (정병길)119min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/11/08
Also known as "I Am The Murderer"
Director Jeong Byeong-gil made his debut with action documentary "Action Boys" (2008), a film about stunt men who dream of becoming action stars. He is now moving onto feature films for the first time. This action thriller, with his stable performance, Jeong Jae-yeong takes on the roll of detective Choi Hyung-gu and popular TV drama star Park Si-hoo plays Lee Du-seok. After the statute of limitation expires on the murders he has committed, Lee Du-seok publishes an autobiography describing all his murders in great detail. Detective Choi, who investigated Lee's murders 15 years ago starts the chase once again and Han Ji-soo, who lost her daughter to Lee, pledges vengeance. Meanwhile, another killer appears, casting doubt to whether Lee is the real serial killer. The key here is how well the story juggles the truth and how solid the description of the characters' tangled relationships is. The film began production in January, and is scheduled to be released during the second half of the year.
DVD US (En Sub)
Blu-ray US (En Sub)
DVD HK (En Sub)
Blu-ray (En Sub)
DVD Single Disc (En Sub)
DVD MY (En Sub)
Blu-ray (First Press Limited Edition) (En Sub)
DVD (2-Disc) (First Press Limited Edition) (En Sub)
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.