Directed by Kim Ki-duk (김기덕)
Screenplay by Kim Ki-duk (김기덕)102min | Release date in South Korea : 1996/11/16
Crocodile is a mysterious man without a home, a personal history nor a conscience. He lives under the Han River Bridge fishing out dead bodies of suicide victims and selling them to the family of the deceased. Contrary to his normal behavior, he rescues a beautiful girl from the verge of suicide. He becomes smitten with her and uses her as a means of satisfying his carnal urges. Beggar is a young boy who lives next to Crocodile under the bridge. He loathes Crocodile for the way he treats the girl. He begins to feel mother-like affection toward her. Beggar sets Crocodile up and the girl saves Crocodile just in time from sure death. Crocodile begins to regard her as a living human being.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|102 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017