Directed by Kong Jeong-sik (공정식)
Screenplay by Kim Hyeong-joon-I (김형준)98min | Release date in South Korea : 2005/01/13
Daddy Long Legs’. After her parents' death, ‘Daddy Long Legs’ helps and cares for her from a distance. Living bright and cheerfully in hard conditions, she fulfills her dream of becoming a writer for the radio. There at the radio station, she falls in love with Jun-ho. One day, Young-mi finds an E-mail in the computer that the last owner had left. And through the E-mail she reads a heart-breaking love story that was to be kept as a secret. Like her ‘Daddy Long Legs’ she decides to help the sad lover and broadcast it on the air...
International Film Festivals
2006 International Fajr Film Festival , official sections
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|98 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
|Old message board
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week