Directed by Yun Ki-hyoung (윤기형)
Screenplay by Yun Ki-hyoung (윤기형)76min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/11/17
A poet Lee Yonghan happens to see a street cat in his neighborhood and gets interested in the cats. Since cats are a territorial animal, he meets them on the street very often. He takes pictures of their daily lives, and keeps their record in the pictures. He also calls the cats ‘Blacat’, ‘Snomeow’ and so on. His record is published as a book titled ““Hello, thanks cats””. I, a TV commercial director bump into his book at local library, and become interested in street cats. In my neighborhood, there are lots of street cats.
I take pictures of their daily routines. I name the ones I am familiar with ‘Sleepuss’, ‘Beauttie’, ‘Naughty’, etc. I even feed them with water and catfood; I feel changed.
Lee Yonghan takes one of the street cats to his house as he moves to Yangpyeong. And he meets a new cat there. As I take pictures of them, I notice unexpectedly many villagers take care of street cats, and I interview them.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Music Video 'Melodia' by Fin
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.