Directed by Kim Seok-yoon (김석윤)115min | Release date in South Korea : 2011/01/27
Also known as "Joseon Detective", "Detective K : Secret Of Virtuous Widow"
Detective K tells about the adventures of Joseon's top detective (Kim Myeong-min) as he investigates, as ordered by the King, a series of mysterious murders that is plaguing the country. During his secret mission, he meets Han Seo Pil (Oh Dal-soo) who eventually becomes his sidekick, and Han Gaek Ju (Han Ji-min), an influential business woman who is a key figure in the case. As they dig deeper into the mystery, they uncover disturbing secrets that link the murders to a massive conspiracy that will shake the whole nation of Joseon.
Based on writer Kim Tak-hwan's detective novel about a detective who chases a case about a woman who has committed suicide. It is directed by Kim Seok-yoon, who directed "Old Miss Diary - Drama" and "Old Miss Diary - Movie".
Watch NowDetective K Full Movie on DramaFever
DVD TH (En Sub)
Blu-ray (En Sub)
DVD MY (En Sub)
DVD Single Disc (En Sub)
Blu-ray First Press Edition (En Sub)
DVD 2-Disc - First Press Edition (En Sub)
Teaser English Subtitled
Poster Making Of
On the set video
Oh Dal-soo's Character
Kim Myeong-min's Character
Han Ji-min's Character
|115 min •35mm •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.