Directed by Lee Se-il (이세일)60min | Release date in South Korea : 2013/04/24
I think about it doing it with those women everytime I lay in bed...
Jae-hoon's quit work. Having run out of money, he's about to kicked out of his apartment. He's jobless with nothing to do. He sleeps. There is a mysterious woman who seduces him in his dreams and he leaves himself up to her. He keeps awaking from his sleep because he's uneasy.
Three women. Yuki, Yujin and min. They think it's not safe for three women to live by themselves so they put out an ad for a male roommate who can also add into the rent. Jae-hoon accepts this offer only thinking about the three women and something unbelievable happens to him and the three...
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week