Directed by Yoon Yong-jin (윤용진)
Screenplay by Yoon Yong-jin (윤용진)86min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/10/14
Orphans Woo-cheon and Michael have lived in the orphanage like brothers. Michael becomes a Catholic priest, and Woo-cheon becomes a Buddhist monk. Woo-cheon goes on a 2-day journey and reaches enlightenment and meets Michael again.
"Hal" is a word that a Buddhist teacher uses to scold a student so that the student can reach enlightenment. It is read as "kal" but pronounced as "hal".
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Recited Sutra Trailer
|86 min •HD •16/9|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.