Directed by Min Gyoo-dong (민규동)121min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/05/17
Everything About My Wife is a romantic comedy about a man wishes for a divorce. He asks a womanizer to seduce his wife in order to catalyze his divorce. Doo-hyeon (Lee Seon-gyoon) is a timid man, who thinks his wife is the scariest person on earth, and divorce the scariest thing he can imagine. His wife, Jeong-in (Im Soo-jeong) is the perfect woman in other peopleʼs eyes but in fact is the worst wife ever for her husband. For the ‛perfect breakupʼ, casanova Seong-gi (Ryoo Seung-yong) is sent in between Jeong-in and Du-hyeon. The film is new work by director Min Gyoo-dong, who has presented aspects of life through various characters in "My Lovely Week" and "The Last Blossom". The comical element created by the confrontation of a sheepish husband against an overly-cool wife is the film's essence.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
DVD Single Disc (En Sub)
DVD 2-disc (Normal Edition) (En Sub)
DVD HK (En Sub)
Blu-ray (First Press Limited Edition) (En Sub)
2DVDs + OST (First Press Limited Edition) (En Sub)
On the set video
Im Soo-jeong's Character
Ryoo Seung-yong's Character
Lee Seon-gyoon's Character
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week