Directed by Jinsung Park (박진성)
Screenplay by Jinsung Park (박진성)
•Fear120min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/03/04
Director Jinsung Park’s independent film tells a story about a witch seeking revenge on a male seminary student who wrongfully killed her. The three shorts that make up the film each provide a different interpretation of Russian writer Nikolai Gogol’s short story “Epitaph.” The first act is a film within a film and begins with a director (Jeong Seung-gil) trying to reinterpret Gogol’s story who is drawn to an ingenue (Lim Ji-yeong) hired to play the witch. The second act is filmed in the style of a stage play and is more light-hearted than the first. The final act uses puppet theater.
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.