Directed by Kim Geon-II (김건)
Screenplay by Jeon Byeong-won (전병원)91min | Release date in South Korea : 2010/11/25
We broke up, congratulate me.
One day, Chan-yeong and Yoon-hee who have been married for over 10 years, get divorced. This divorce becomes a mystery to everybody since they were known to be a lovebird couple, who was the ideal model couple for newlyweds.
It’s been one year after the divorce but Chan-yeong and Yoon-hee stay as good friends. Nobody can say that they are a divorced couple. It’s just a different type of couple, like weekend couples or couples who respect each other’s privacy perfectly.
This is the pure happiness, but why we are looking at different paths?
One day, Yoon-hee meets her friend, Seon-yeong, who she couldn’t meet for a long time. Seon-yeong decides to stay in Yoon-hee’s house for a while; the appearance of Seon-yeong brings a new opportunity for Yoon-hee to make a new family, with her son Won-e.
If I knew why we broke up, we wouldn’t.
Chan-yeong, visits Yoon-hee’s house to celebrate Won-e’s birthday. He eventually found out that Seon-yeong, who lives in his ex-library, is placing himself for Yoon-hee and Won-e…
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.