[Hancinema's Box Office Review] 2013.03.22 ~ 2013.03.24 2013/03/25, HanCinema's Korean Box Office Review (2013.03.08 ~ 2013.03.10)Roh Deok debut film "Very Ordinary Couple" landed in first place with 538,875 (31.9%) this past weekend. Roh's romantic melodrama draws on her own personal experiences of life and love in what is expected to be a fresh take on the Korea's romance genre. The film stars Lee Min-ki ("Spellbound") and Kim Min-hee ("Helpless") as they battle the probability of getting back together after their breakup. In addition to Roh Deok first effort, this past week also saw the release of number of new films that managed to keep things interesting during this period of relatively low admissions,...More
Concerts and Events 2012/06/03, Source, Classical Concerts Daniel Muller-Schott Cello Recital Seoul Arts Center* June 5 German cellist Daniel Muller-Schott will hold his first recital in Korea with a concert program including Bach Suite No. 2 in D minor, Britten's Suite No. 3, and Bach Suite No. 3 in C major. Muller-Schott was born in 1976 in Munich and has earned much acclaim at a young age. Tickets cost 70,000 to 90,000 won. For more information, call (02) 599-5743 or visit www.daniel-mueller-schott.com. Paavo Jarvi & Frankfurt Radio Symphony Orchestra,...More
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
To participate to HanCinema, you must sign up or log in. Sign up, Why ?
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.