Directed by Kim Jong-cheol (김종철)2010/12/05
Palestine is the place where wars of religion and bomb protests are happening nonstop!
At the end of these endless wars, there was Jesus.
There are about 100 hidden Christians in Palestine autonomous region, where all people must be Muslim under the law. They became Christians after they received divine revelations through their dream, or contacted with some Biblical quotations. Even though their miracle contact with Jesus, they had to secretly worship in a mountain or at a house of one member at early night. This is because of the law that states all Muslims who go against Muslim’s belief must be punished. Endless territorial disputes and religious conflicts between Palestine and Israel around Gaza and West bank… During this suffocating tension, the song of hope, which is generated by love and forgiveness of Jesus, is starting quietly.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama