Directed by Jo Wook-hee (조욱희)100min | Release date in South Korea : 2008/11/06
Alternative title : "Forgiveness - The Endless Journey Salvation"
Sometimes, forgiving someone is the hardest thing a person could ever do. Some say it is the noblest act of kindness. Perhaps that is why forgiveness is likened to an act of god. Would you be able to forgive a killer who murdered your family? Most people would not be able to say yes to that question. This documentary features in-depth reporting on the subject of the death penalty and introduces personal interviews with families whose family members were murdered by serial killers and murderers
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|100 min •DV •Panoramic (1.85)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017